1. Cream butter in a large bowl, add both sugars and mix well.
2. Add peanut butter and mix until smooth.
3. Add eggs, mixing well.
4. Combine remaining dry ingredients and add to batter.
5. Place by spoonful on a lightly greased cookie sheet and gently flatten with a fork.
6. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until edges start to brown.
7. Transfer cookies to a cool surface and let cool.
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
1 cup butter
1 cup peanut butter
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. baking soda